Grace Giving is a Social Responsibility expression of Every Nation Helderberg. Serving in the communities of Zola, Khayelitsha, Nomzamo, and Sir Lowry’s Pass, our goal is to meet the tangible needs of our beneficiaries while building healthy discipleship-based relationships.
Grace Giving is under the executive oversight of Susie Erwin and Thabisa Mdolomba.
Grace Giving works directly with leaders in our local communities, reaching and serving those most in need. Through the distribution of food, we nourish the body, and through discipleship and the teaching of the Word, we nourish the soul.
Grace Giving is a generosity-based initiative that is sustained by:
· Financial Contributions: used for the purchase of food and hygiene items,
· Donations of Goods in Kind
· Volunteers to help with the sourcing and distribution of food,
· Partners willing to building relationships and help make disciples
Grace Giving serves the local communities through:
· Food Parcels
· Soup Kitchens
· Local Community Kids Clubs
· Interactive Youth Groups
· Adult Support Groups
Grace Giving will provide ministry for the beneficiaries, wherever possible:
· To ensure a connection to a local church
· To provide prayer and ministry for the beneficiaries
· To build relationship through God-centered, Bible-based discipleship
To find out more about Grace Giving, or to get involved, contact Susie Erwin at email@example.com.